1. Purpose and acceptance
2. This legal notice regulates the use of our website, which is the owner. The navigation on the website attributes the condition of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified. You agree to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, the uses of traffic and this Legal Notice. You will respond to or against third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
3. Identification and communications
4. SPAIN DAYS SL, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
* Its corporate name is: SPAIN DAYS SL
* Your VAT number is: B66006636
* Its registered office is at: BAILÈN 43, LOCAL 1. BARCELONA, SPAIN
6. Conditions of access and use
7. The website and its services are freely accessible, however, it conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form. You guarantee the authenticity and timeliness of all data that you communicate to and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements that you make. You expressly agree to make appropriate use of the content and services of EL and not to use them for, among others:
* Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
* Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of or of third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which it provides its services.
* Try to access data from other people or restricted areas of the computer systems of or from third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
* Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of or of third parties.
* Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
* Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
* Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
8. All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to, without which none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web. In short, you who access this website, can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed to servers connected to networks, nor are subject to no type of exploitation. Likewise, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes any right over them. The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited. The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing to. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page or homepage of our website, and must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about, or including illegal content, contrary to good customs and to public order. is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions performed based on them.
9. Disclaimer of warranties and liability includes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
* The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to the that has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
* The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may produce alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
* Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on matters of unfair competition and illicit advertising.
10. Likewise, it declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. does not guarantee or be responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result. is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
11. Procedure in case of carrying out activities of an illegal nature
12. In the event that you or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, You must contact us by properly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly declaring and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate. For any litigious issue that concerns the website of, Spanish law will be applicable, being competent the Courts and Tribunals closest to the headquarters of (Spain).
14. The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that gives faith of its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.